Saturday, December 22, 2007

Socal

I'm back in Socal with my CMU friends Mian and Yixin. Since flying in on Wednesday evening, we've been all over Orange County. On Thursday, Mian and Yixin went to Disneyland while I visited Pacifica and some high school friends. Friday I went to Pacifica again (administration kicked my friends and I out the first day).

After going to Pacifica, my high school friends Alex and Carolyn joined Mian, Yixin, and I to walk down Huntington Beach. The water was cold, but the weather was nice. It feels good to get some sun after living in Pittsburgh since August.


From left to right: Carolyn, Yixin, Mian, and Alex.




After the beach we went to South Coast Plaza. Needless to say, it was extremely busy. The decorations were as wonderful as always, though.

We spent Saturday mostly at home decorating the house and making Christmas cookie dough. During the afternoon we managed to go to El Dorado Park's nature trail and take a 2-mile trek through one of the greener parts of Orange County.






1 comment:

Elle said...

The pictures look great! Hope you're enjoying break!