Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogging during Study Break

CMU has entered finals week! My friends and I can't decide whether we have a lot of time on our hands now because we don't have classes or homework, or if we have none at all because of studying. Some schools apparently have a "reading week" during which there are no classes, so students can study for their finals. CMU has one "reading day" in the middle of finals week, so it's fairly useless.

I haven't posted pictures from ballroom yet, so I'll do that in this post. Here are some pictures from Ohio, courtesy of Alice:

Andrey and I practicing our tango.

Alice and Joseph on the floor.

They are generally worshiped by the rest of us.

These are from Pittsburgh, an older competition:

My floor mate Jackie and I.
Some of the freshmen newcomer dancers.

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love the pictures from ballroom! I've seen a couple of them on facebook, but it's nice that you have them here.
About the whole finals thing: I've decided that I don't have free time so much as me time. Ya, I'm really busy studying, but I also have a lot of time to think that I miss out on while there are classes going on.