Sunday, January 27, 2008

We're Online

A photographer came to GSH recently to photograph the group for an article about the house. At the time I thought it was for The Tartan, which is the student newspaper. It turns out that the article was a bigger deal than that. It went up on CMU's homepage!

This was a busy weekend, but I feel that I got a lot done. I finished physics and most of calculus, as well as my 15-111 lab that's due on Thursday. I also baked 180 cookies, went to an opera, attended a SWE retreat, and danced a polka. It may have been busy, but I think you can find balance in there, if you look closely enough.

My mentor called me this weekend, too, which was great. We've never physically met, due to unfortunate circumstances. I think that the phone conversation was a good substitute, though.

Edit: I changed the link so that it actually links to CMU's homepage. The article is under the header "The Global University." Hopefully you were able to find the page via the links in the side bar, although the link in this post wasn't working. If you didn't find it, well, I won't tell anyone. At any rate, the link's up now! Enjoy!

No comments: