Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Apartment Pictures

Andrey helped me get my last box out of storage today, so I've been working on getting the rest of the apartment set up this evening (I'm not very into the "Last Saturday Night Party Before Classes Begin" thing; so I spent it at home, instead). My desk looks like a different world (or at least a number of different cities).

Rika and I also went out last weekend and did some shopping for things to brighten up the apartment. It still needs some work (like the half-hung hammock and the bare walls behind the table), but there are some posters to be hung up yet.

Voila! My "renovated" apartment!:

Yes, I have a ballroom competition number collection. There's one missing that is apparently still attached to someone's shirt...

I will be transported to Rome, Prague, San Francisco, any number of places when I do my Physics homework next semester.

Our seasonal table topped with spring flowers. The garland in the back is nice, but I think we still need something. Maybe just some posters, or Christmas lights (let's see how many seasons we can fit in one picture).
Johnny Depp staring at you when you eat...is that scary or what?
Just wanted to prove that I am not dead, sleep-deprived, or pale. Yet. Classes start on Monday.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: