Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

From my computer to yours, I wish you a fantastic Christmas full of family, friends and food! If you live somewhere with snow...you probably wouldn't be reading this blog right now anyway. If you are, you really need to go out and build a snowman. Or, even better, find someone you have a bone to pick with and have a snowball fight!

Other than the absence of whiteness outside, except for the sunlight glaring off of the other houses, Christmas has been excellent. It's great to celebrate Christmas with my family and American friends again.

In honor of the holidays, I broke out my camera and took lots of pictures to document the Christmas I celebrate. Enjoy!

Christmas party in German class on the last day of school.
Jessica enjoying my German recipe for Herrencreme

Alexandra and her Victoria's Secret cupcakes
The Christmas Card door
Jenn frosting Christmas cookies
...in lots of weird colors.
Mom making sure that odd-colored cookies are edible.
I didn't eat anything!
Jenn taking a break from baking. Isn't she perty?
I assure you that my nostril excretions are nothing compared to hers.
Mom and Jenn playing handbells at the Christmas eve service.
Our tree...it did get decorated this year...somewhat.
The cat liked it anyway.
Too exhausted after cooking breakfast to even
think about opening presents!
David put on a little show for us.
...then the rest of us joined in.
Mom opening up a present which "sounds tasty enough to
season your food with"
Gametime: Guess what Chocolate!
What's the point of having a camera, if not to take
goofy pictures with?
Jon gave me Senet for Christmas (and it's fun!)
Sarah from Germany sent me a hand-crafted wood
nativity scene. I got to talk to her on the phone on
Christmas eve for the first time in months.

No comments: