Saturday, December 30, 2006

Family Christmas Party

I received a request a couple days ago to update my blog, because "It's not Christmas anymore!!" Well, I decided to write a new post (Write? Nah. I meant, put up new pictures.), but I can't promise that the topic will be much different. Why, when Christmas is long-gone and the toys have been played with and broken already?

Because the annual Smith family party needs its time in the spotlight!

Every year, my family on the maternal side gets together either on Christmas or a few days after to have food, games, a gift exchange, and the traditional punch. What was particularly special about this year was that the entire family was present. That's usually quite a challenge, considering how many of us there are (2 grandparents, 13 aunts and uncles, and who knows how many of us cousins).
The games are always the most interesting part of the evening. This year was family trivia (this has recently become very popular at most of our family parties). Prizes include getting a present from underneath the tree and scratchable lottery tickets. I lost count of how many of those Mason got. Not only could she answer a lot of the trivia right, she got some for the cute stuff she submitted for the trivia. For instance, "I won't be able to say 'delicious' until I go to preschool." How much cuter can you get?

Here's the rest of the pictures from the evening. Belated Merry Christmas! (Like you haven't gotten tired of hearing that yet)

No comments: