Friday, September 22, 2006

Homecoming 2006, with Guest Appearances from various Bandos

Homecoming 2006:
Pacifica HS slaughters Los Amigos, 52 to 17.
Even better:
The class of 007 wins the homecoming float for the 4th year running! A senior's life for me! Arrr!!
My one disappointment:
Band didn't get to march our show, before or at halftime.
On the other side:
The 8th graders came to play with us today, and we got two flutes who broke ever so slightly from their shells. And they can march pretty well even without instruction! I am excited for the band next year.
To improve:
My knowledge of the game. Becker tried to explain football tactics to me. They went right over my head.
But most bandos don't care about the game anyway, so long as we win so we can play (ie, sing) "Hey Baby" at the end.
What we do instead of watching:
Are these going on the slideshow? You betcha. Don't you love Americans who will play around with your camera for you? You get such great pictures! (For those of you reading this who are not bandos, we really aren't this immature . Uh, most of the time; For those of you who are, you'll get to remember it in June)
Bandos, I love you. Do you love me?
<3s

No comments: