Sunday, October 12, 2008

Up, up, and Away!

This was a great, easy weekend for me. I have no exams next week, so I didn't have to spend hours studying (although I did some studying for Concepts and Stats anyway). Plus, we started circuits in Physics, so from here on out Physics is going to be easy (to attest to that, I finished all my homework on Friday night). Who said that Physics II for Engineers was hard? They must not have been an ECE major...

I am finally over the cold I had last week. Last week was miserable in general, what with two exams, a bunch of difficult homework, a lab, and no voice on top of that. I'm happy to be feeling better in time for the great weather, though! We're enjoying great 75 degree afternoons here in Pittsburgh, and it's supposed to last most of the week!

Besides this relaxing weekend, there is another three-day weekend coming up next week. I'm thinking about going to Kennywood, the Knott's-Berry-Farm-esque amusement park in Pittsburgh, with a group of friends. Last year they had some good mazes up for their Fright Night events, and it might be fun to go again.

Or maybe I'll just sleep.

No comments: