Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Prefrosh are Visiting

I have been having some new visitors to my blog recently. Apparently my blog comes up on Google when you search for the chemical formula on Harvey Mudd's acceptance letters. Welcome guys! But I'm sorry, because I actually go to Carnegie Mellon University, not Harvey Mudd. Feel free to stay, though, and learn a little bit about college life. (Oh, and I believe the formula represents Chlinochlore).

This is a busy week: 2 exams, a paper, a lab, and a bunch of SWE activities. Last weekend I was at a ballroom competition at Penn State, so I wasn't able to get much of a head start. The competition went well, though. Andrey and I placed 6th in American Smooth Foxtrot in newcomer and 7th in the same dance in bronze (a higher level). In combination with 17 callbacks, it was a great competition.

No comments: