Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ballroom

Here are some pictures from our last ballroom competition, courtesy of Jackie and Ken. It's been a busy week since then, full of papers, labs and exams (and another exam on Monday). I've been getting over a cold, too, which thankfully hasn't turned into a fever (Manasi just noted that I've gotten sick after every ballroom competition. I think I've used her thermometer more than she has). There's a ballroom party tonight, but I don't think I'm going now. Oh well.

The whole group
Andrey and I wearing our standard outfits.
Ken and his partner, Ashley.
Jessica, Marcus, and Daisy. Marcus is an au-pair from Germany who's joined our competition team for the time being.

Andrey and I with our sixth place ribbons for newcomer American Smooth Foxtrot.
Jackie and Volkan posing.
The gals.
The guys.
Hanging out at our spot on the bleachers. It was a long one-day competition.
Andrey and I after dancing about 9 dances in a row. I don't know who authorized Jackie to take this picture.
Daisy and Marcus.
Practicing our waltz.And our tango.

No comments: