Monday, March 3, 2008

Guys are Swimming, Guys are Sailing

Maybe it's not warm enough for that yet, but it's still warm. Today was in the 60s for the first time in what seems like months (maybe because it was). There were mini rivers flowing down the sides of the sidewalk today on the Cut. It was all I could do to keep myself from putting my backpack down and build dams out of grass and pebbles like I would when I was a kid and sail leaves on the water. I guess I've been a little nostalgic lately.

Today I had my first of four exams this week. Calculus in 3D went really well. I even finished early, so I had the opportunity to sit in the sunshine before German. It was overall a good start to the week.

Tomorrow I have a written exam in programming, Wednesday is physics and Thursday is programming again (programming this time). At the end of the week I look forward to more sunshine, fresh fruit, and learning more about CAFTA in Nicaragua.

Between now and Friday, however, are all those exams to study for. Hasta luego!

No comments: