Monday, March 5, 2007

A Rather Unexciting Entry

The district competition for the Baccalaureate speakers was last Wednesday. Unfortunately it is going to take a week to get the judges' evaluations tabulated (a week for simple calculator math!), so I can't say how I did yet. I assure you that I will announce it as soon as I find out from Mr. Marks. I would say how I think I did, but I'm afraid of jinxing myself.
My life has been rather unexciting of late, unless you're the type who finds school, homework, and procrastinating the former exciting. On Friday I head up to German Camp, though, so next week there should be an interesting entry up here.
I am in the process of deciding what AP tests to take in May, since the deadline has got to be sometime soon. If anyone has some advice on what subjects to waste 80 bucks on, I just might listen. At the moment, I am considering taking Calculus AB and German, because those would provide the most useful credits in college. If the deadline for signing up happens to be after receiving all the acceptance letters, this decision would be much, much easier.

No comments: