Tuesday, January 16, 2007

OH MY GOSH...

My room is clean! It only took 3 some hours to do (I organized a lot of stuff too, ok?). Anyway, someone from one of my mom's quilt groups is coming over tomorrow for a quilt expo and staying a couple nights. To make room, I had to move practically everything out of my room except for the stuff that wouldn't fit in Jennifer's, which is basically everything except all the great posters and random Germany memorabilia that go on my walls.

Mom asked me if it didn't feel great that my room practically sparkles now. Unforturnately for me, that's not the room I'll be living in for the next month or until summer, as we take in a series of guests. Maybe sometime I'll be able to do the same cleaning spree for Jenn's room (Don't mind that I don't put pictures of it on right now).

Here's a more comprehensive photo of the bathroom, too, so you can see better the remodeling work that's been going on.

No comments: