Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello, World!

Remember me? I used to write on this blog all the time. I can understand if you don't. As you can see, I haven't written here for over two months!

The excuses are already lined up: between then and now I have written my own shell, my own malloc package, and a proxy. I graded pounds of paper worth of homeworks, lab reports, and exams. I even had my own labs!

In a nut shell (or bash or csh or whatever it is you use), I've been very busy this semester, so I apologize to those of you who check this blog to see if I'm alive. Although if that's the case, then my funeral must have been weeks ago. Shame, I would have sent flowers.

In the next few days, I hope to include some posts with pictures from events earlier this semester. Now that finals are over, I have a little more time on my hands before I head up to Boston to work for Raytheon as a summer intern. In the meantime, please be content with my anticipated schedule for next semester.

And go see Star Trek! Not quite your original series, but it has Zachary Quinto in it, which is a big deal around here (he's a CMU alumnus). That's the first thing I did after finals. It's definitely worth the two hours.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Hey Rachael,
hope that you will be able to catch up with mum and dad when they are over in America! They will be happy to see you again! I unfortunately am working all the times and I can't even remember the last weekend I had a day off ;) Hope that everythings fine!
from Judith

Rach said...

I look forward to seeing them! How's your job in Frankfurt? They must be working you really hard.

Judith said...

They told me that they gonna meet you today! Its awesome that you three can meet up and I hope that you gonna have some fun together! My jobs pretty hard... Im working nearly every weekend and most of the times Im working more than the common 5 days in a row... But I like to work in the departement of the hotel where Im just working at so the works alright and I got fun! But as I read your studies arent that easy going as well...But I know that youre doing very well!