Monday, September 22, 2008

Two for September

I don't know why I feel compelled to write blogs when I should be studying for impending exams. Then again, if I was actually studying instead of blog-writing, no one would hear from me until mid-October! As of last week, I have at least one exam every week until finals, except for the week of mid-semester break in October. Dropping 15-111 did not help a bit in that regard.

The first Concepts of Mackey (as we endearingly call that course) exam is on Wednesday. I hope we move on quickly, because I'm getting sick of proof by induction. Stats is on Thursday. 5 hours later, homework is due (same class). Not to mention Physics homework, a lab report, Computer Engineering homework, Econ homework, all due at varying times between 6:30 PM on Wednesday to 12:30 PM on Friday.

I generally like my homework schedule (most work is due on Thursdays and Fridays), because I use weekends to my advantage (=> no procrastination). On the other hand, once exams get thrown into the mix, work begins to pile up. There's only so much time in a day. Then you need to sleep.

No comments: