Friday, March 10, 2006

News

I don't know how many of you have heard the news yet. I'm changing host families for the first time after 6 months in Germany. Like any other normal family, the Kiefers and I have had our problems. I thought that with time and effort we could work them out, but that's not happening. I told Jutta on Wednesday that I thought it would be better for all of us if I switched, and she agreed.

Now I'm searching for another family among the people I know at school. AFS has some interested families in Dinslaken, a town a little south of Wesel, but that would mean starting completely over with school and everything. It sounds like some of my friends' families might be interested in taking me in, but as of now there's no definite answers. It's only been a day, and it's a large decision, so they need time to think things over.

The Wednesday after next is the deadline for the move, which should be more than enough time. In the meantime, wish us luck.

I miss these people.

No comments: